Station Wear, Wildland, and Fire-Resistant Apparel Warranty
Scope of Warranty
bet356体育5.11, Inc. ("5.11") warrants its fire fighting and fire-resistant garments and apparel ("Product") to be free from workmanship and material defects for the useful life of the Products when used by appropriately trained personnel following acceptable fire fighting or emergency services procedures and when the garments' warning, use, and care instructions are followed.
For purposes of this warranty, "workmanship and material defects" is defined as defects arising from the manufacturing process, including loose or broken seams, malfunctioning hardware, and flawed fabrics. Defects do not encompass the results of ordinary wear and tear.
In addition, "useful life," for purposes of this warranty, is defined as no more than three years, but may be shorter depending upon the type and frequency of use of the garment. Nonetheless, it is the responsibility of the user and the applicable department or agency to establish its own guidelines and standards for assessing and determining the useful life of its apparel and equipment.
Exclusions from Coverage
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Products purchased other than from 5.11 or from an authorized 5.11 dealer.
- Damage resulting from abuse, misuse, or improper care.
- Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from tampering or a customer modification; and
- Consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and/or special damages (although some states in the United States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this exclusion might not apply to you).
This warranty is the exclusive warranty provided by 5.11 relating to the Product and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, 5.11 disclaims all other express or implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.
What You Will Need to Do to Return Defective Products
Bring the Product to the store where it was purchased or call 5.11 for a Return Authorization Number ("RA#").
To obtain an RA#, please take the following steps:
- call 1-866-451-1726;
- indicate WHAT you are sending back;
- explain WHY you are sending it back; and
- record the RA# and details for your future reference.
To ship the Product back to 5.11, please take the following steps:
- include a copy of the original proof of purchase or receipt;
- include a brief description of the problem;
- include the RA#;
- mark or identify the defect with a piece of masking tape (if applicable);
- print the RA# clearly on the outside of the box; and
- ship the Product to the following address:
3201 N. Airport Way
Manteca, CA 95336
Attn: Warranty Department (RA #_______________)
Please ship the Product freight prepaid and insured (5.11 assumes no responsibility for Product during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department and shipping charges are not refundable).
If 5.11 determines that the Product is defective, it will either replace the Product or repair the Product. All determinations made by 5.11will be within its sole discretion and will be final.
All returns by 5.11 in the United States will be sent using ground shipping; shipments being returned to a P.O. Box will be made using U.S. Mail. All returns to international customers will be sent using standard shipping.
State and International Laws
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state in the United States and in other countries.